To claim the public power rebate: Bring printed or digital copies of this flyer, proof of eligible residency, and your current electric bill (or employee ID or a letter on letterhead if you work for a public power utility) to your local dealer. Find your local dealer at NissanUSA.com/nissandealers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) 2019 LEAF S starts at $29,990. As shown, 2019 LEAF ePlus S, starting at $36,550. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excluding $895 destination charge, tax, title, and license. Dealer sets actual price.
2) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLY. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED. A $3,500 Nissan rebate, off MSRP, on a 2019 LEAF, Standard (40 kWh) , or a $2,500 Nissan rebate, off MSRP, on a 2019 LEAF ePlus (62 kWh), are available to the current rate payers of American Public Power Association member organizations. Must present flyer to a participating Nissan dealer along with proof of eligibility: (1) A copy of your current Electric Bill (2) a copy of both sides of this flyer. This incentive available on new purchases, from dealer stock, cannot be combined with any other Nissan or NMAC special incentives. See your local Nissan dealer for details.
Offer expires March 31, 2020.
3) The incentive illustrations are for reference, and informational purposes only, and does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons, considering use of available incentives or additional perks, should consult a tax or legal professional, to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentive available, if any, and applicable program details. Some incentives and additional perks are not within Nissan’s control and are subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of this information ,before relying on it to make a purchase. Residency restrictions may apply.
4) EPA range for 2019 Nissan LEAF S Model, with 40kWh battery, use only for example purposes. Actual range may vary by trim level, options, or driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
5) Horsepower options vary by vehicle model year, battery power, and trim level.
6) Actual range will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
7) 100% Electric Nissan LEAF has no tailpipe emissions.
8) EPA range for LEAF S ePlus only. Actual range will vary with trim levels, options, and driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
9) Range options vary by vehicle model year, battery power, and trim level.
10) Charging capacity, and times may vary based on battery temperature.
11) As shown 2019 LEAF ePlus SL, starting at $42,550. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excluding $895 destination charge, tax, title, license. Dealer sets actual price.
Offer expires January 2, 2020. Questions should be emailed to Cornelius Willingham, Nissan EV Fleet Business Development Manager at Cornelius.email@example.com, or by phone at 404 655-5370.