Free Online Energy Audit
To receive more accurate results from the TVA free online audit, we recommend you first log in to your account and retrieve your energy consumption history. [Note: You may complete the audit without your specific consumption history.]
TVA's eScore Program Can Help Your Home Score a "10" on Energy Efficiency
Make your home the best it can be! Get your eScore at 2eScore.com to find out how energy efficient your home is and what you can do to improve it. TVA eScore advisors will audit your home and rate its energy efficiency [1 to 10]. You get a report with recommendations to help you conserve energy and save money and a list of available rebates for improvements. You can participate in eScore multiple times—possibly with multiple rebates—until your home is a "10."
- Make your home more energy efficient
- Help you lower your utility bills
- Improve your home air quality
TVA Offers Energy Efficiency Kits With Free Online Energy Audit
Take the Free Online Energy Audit and TVA will send you an Energy Efficiency Kit with tools to help you save energy and money. [Kits are mailed in four to six weeks.]
The kit includes the following items: two compact fluorescent bulbs, outlet and light switch gaskets, a filter whistle, two faucet aerators, a hot water temperature gauge, a home thermometer,and "How to Save" brochure.
- Energy Star is a joint program between the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Department of Energy (DOE). The website provides information on saving energy in the home and at work.
- An international organization on energy efficiency efforts, the Alliance to Save Energy offers a wealth of resources on their website.
- The Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) provides technical books, training, and seminars for energy professionals.