KUB is partnering with the Tennessee Valley Authority on the Community Care Fund to support local initiatives that address hardships created by the COVID-19 pandemic in the following areas:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health, Hunger, and Housing
- Workforce Development & Training
- Community Enrichment
KUB is accepting applications from nonprofit organizations in the community to support families and businesses affected by pandemic conditions.
Eligibility and Qualification Criteria:
- 501(c)(3) status
- Program must be focused on one of the priorities listed above for COVID-19 pandemic response/relief efforts
- Organization must have been active and classified as 501(c)(3) for a minimum of 12 months
- Contributions to organizations outside KUB's electric service area
- Endowment funds
- For-profit organizations
- Capital campaign programs
- Contributions to individual citizens
- Political organizations, including organizations and programs designed to influence legislation, elect candidates to public office, or engage in lobbying activities
- Private or denominational religious groups, including educational institutions that limit enrollment to those of a particular faith or a religious point of view. Exceptions are those programs that are broadly promoted and available to anyone in the community regardless of religious affiliation
- Travel or employee salaries
- Organization cannot include KUB senior executive leadership team as part of their governing board or leadership team
Funding Application Process:
- Applications submitted using the button below by February 15, 2022.
- For questions please contact the Community Care Grant Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-594-7560.
- The selection committee will review applications and submit funding decisions to TVA for final approval. Resources are limited and funding is not guaranteed.
- If funding is approved, grantees must submit reports detailing funds spent, number of clients served, and program updates every six months until all funds are expended. Final report should include overall program success, demographic data of clients served, and final metrics as defined in fund application.