If you have questions or need help completing this application, please call 865-594-8337.

KUB is committed to providing cost-effective wastewater service and to operating our wastewater system in an environmentally responsible manner. Keeping fats, oils, and grease (FOG) out of the sanitary sewer helps ensure reliable wastewater service for all our customers. FOG can build up and block private sewer laterals or KUB's sewers and lead to costly, unsanitary sewage backups in buildings and overflows in the community. 

KUB will use the information provided on the submitted application to ensure the proper type and size grease control equipment is currently installed or to determine what type and size equipment is needed. 

Prior to beginning the application, the owner or their authorized representative must read the following:
KUB's Grease Control Program

Are you applying for a facility that will be located within a building or a mobile food unit?

If you do not have an email address, you will not be able to submit this application electronically. Download one of the following or contact KUB if you need a hard-copy of the application: 

Permit Application for a Facility Located within a Building  
Permit Application for a Mobile Food Unit