KUB provides a comprehensive benefits package for our employees. Our goal is to empower you with the resources, incentives, and flexibility you to need to enjoy success on the job and to live a healthy, balanced life.
Most benefits begin on your first day of employment and include:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance with Optional Supplemental Coverage and AD&D
- Company-Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Comprehensive Retirement Plan including a 401(k) Plan with company-funded match and non-elective contribution
- Health Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Nine Company-Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Beginning with 18 days per year accrued monthly)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Jury Duty Time Off
- Voting Leave Time
Our employees are the most valuable resource at KUB and we believe it is essential to invest in our people to remain competitive and provide quality services. Therefore, in addition to our core benefits, we also offer:
- Educational assistance program for employees to enhance career development through higher education and pursuit of a college degree (undergraduate or graduate).
- A variety of company-paid training and education opportunities through KUB's Learning Center and outside vendors that allow employees to continually upgrade their skills and remain competitive in today's ever-changing workplace.
- Wellness programs coordinated through our onsite Occupational Health Clinic to improve your overall health and well-being.