KUB is an active partner with our local telecommunication providers and municipalities to allow the use of KUB infrastructure to improve our customers’ experience within our service area. KUB’s Attachment Guidelines for Wired Attachments, Wireless Attachments, Equipment Attachments, and Conduit Usage provides the framework for those entities wanting to establish access to our utility infrastructure.
KUB’s Infrastructure Use Team is available to help private companies, government organizations, or individuals navigate all processes related to attachments to our infrastructure.
This team is responsible for:
- Applications for new attachments or removals on or within KUB infrastructure
- Surveys of existing attachments
- Billing and collections for all of the above services
APPLICATION FOR NEW ATTACHMENTS
If you need to attach to our infrastructure, please:
- Become familiar with KUB’s Attachment Guidelines for Wired Attachments, Wireless Attachments, Equipment Attachments, and Conduit Usage
- Establish a one-time Infrastructure Use Agreement with KUB Procurement
- Complete the Infrastructure Use Application (button below), attach the required files, and submit the application to KUB
- Log into KUB.org to submit payment for the application fee